A Menu Extra for Toggling Speech Recognition on Mac OS X
Speech Toggle is a very simple freeware menu extra for Mac OS X which enables you to easily toggle Apple's speech recognition (Speakable Items) on and off. The software prevents you from having to make a trip to the System Preferences every time you feel the urge to temporarily use speech recognition.
The software doesn't require an installer; just copy it to your Applications folder and launch. To set it to auto-launch, add it to the Login Items in the Accounts pane of your System Preferences.
|10.4 or higher||English||0.6||2/2/2007||95 K|
- Icon grays out when speech recognition is off.
- Option to open speech preferences.
- Turn speakable items on and off.
- Written with Cocoa - native to Mac OS X.
- Universal binary - Intel, PPC native.